Senior IT Manager Transformation - Expired
|Job Title||Senior IT Manager Transformation|
|Salary||€70000 - €80000 per annum + competitive salary|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
IT Manager Integration Project
Excellent Opportunity for an IT Manager with a strong background in change management to manage a new project impelementation
The organisation are in the process of upgrading their current system to a bespoke ERP that will allow timely and accurate reporting and capture data from 1000's of nationwide installations. As IT Manager you will manage the entire project/ budget and providers of the new system.
This is a standalone IT role where you will be managing a number of IT vendors and supporting 30 internal users.
Overview of the role
- Daily management and administration of IT and computer systems including managing SLA 's of external service providers
- Supporting reviews through the companies and the Regulator through efficient IT Systems that meet the company's needs
- Optimisation of existing IT Projects and Integration of new implementations
- Engagement with management, board and regulator in the development of new IT Systems
- Plan organise and control IT Data operations including implementation of GDPR
- Lead development, delivery and integration of new IT Projects which meet stakeholder expectations
- Track development of overall IT Reporting systems to ensure projects will match the regulatory evolution needs
- Proven background as an IT Manager with strong background in the implementation of IT Projects.
- Strong knowledge of software and hardware systems, specifically M.I.S
- Solid Network and Network Administration background
- Change management experience would be highly beneficial
- Excellent communication skills with ability to influence key stakeholders
- BSc in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent
This IT Manager role is based in Dublin 12 and offers a competitive salary.
Next Step: Contact me Edward Bennett | email@example.com | 01 603 5071