Senior HR Manager Global Tech Co - Expired
|Job Title||Senior HR Manager Global Tech Co|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Senior HR Manager Global Tech Co
Rapidly growing global tech company who recently set up their HQ in Dublin would like to appoint a Senior HR Manager to work closely with the leadership team to help build out people operations and devise and implement effective HR strategies to ensure the business achieves its strategic goals.
The business plan to grow 10-fold in the coming 18 months -mainly in Dublin but also across 2 EU locations. The company are in a high growth period and as HR Manager you will be responsible for promoting a great culture and workplace. The role will begin as a stand-alone HR Manager, as the company expands you can build your team.
An overview of your role
- Design & own HR strategies to support business objectives
- Design and drive an effective talent management strategy
- Design and implement learning & development programs to support career progression and employee development
- Manage the planning, development and budgeting for the HR function
- 5 years + experience in a relevant HR role
- Experience in building a HR function, strategy & management of HR practices
- Successful track record in creating and promoting great culture & work practices
- Experience working in a start-up and multinational would be highly beneficial
- 3rd level degree in HR or related discipline
This HR Manager role offers a highly competitive salary along with a benefits package, for further details contact Maria in Principle HR in the strictest of confidence on direct line 01 603 5073.