Senior Financial Analyst Financial Services - Expired
|Job Title||Senior Financial Analyst Financial Services|
|Salary||€1 per annum + Competitive Salary+benefits|
|Location||Kildare, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||over 3 years ago|
Senior Financial Analyst Financial Services
Our client, a global financial services company are seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join their Structured Finance Team. As a senior analyst, you will be assisting the Structured Finance Manager in ensuring efficient and accurate administration of Cash Disbursements for European Large Loans. You will be responsible for overseeing the management of risk, particularly in relation to SWAPS and Redemption processes. You will also assist in managing key aspects of highly structured commercial real estate loans and analyzing financial statements.
- Review and interpret legal documentation to ensure accurate implementation of financial covenants, trigger events, priority of payments (waterfall) to determine cash distributions for all loans assigned, in compliance with various legal documents including but not limited to the following: Loan Agreement, Inter-creditor Deed, Cash Management Agreement and Servicing Agreement.
- Integrate new loans through the collation, review, analysis and interpretation of all associated legal agreements in so far as they impact on the cash flow movements/disbursements, financial covenant testing and Insurance; and participate in loan closing meetings to facilitate a thorough understanding of the intended workflow.
- Administer the Cash movements for all assigned loans on the respective Interest Payment Dates (IPD) in accordance with the Loan documents and predefined waterfall structure
- Monitor and administer all Swap activity on all European loans where applicable. Collate and distribute SWAP information and liaise with the relevant SWAP counterparties to ensure that all hedging cash movement is agreed in advance of Interest Payment Date.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Third Level qualification in Accounting, Finance or Property, or a related discipline
- 3 years financial services experience is essential, preferably dealing with loan documentation
- Experience reviewing legal documentation for any risks is essential
- Proficiency working with MS Office suite, as well as MS Access
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with SWAPS and hedging financial instruments is an advantage
This role offers a competitive salary along with free on-site parking, life assurance, bonus and pension contribution. You will be working as part of a dynamic team where support and training will be provided.
Send your CV to Sally in Principle | firstname.lastname@example.org | 016767166