Senior Data Architect Financial Services - Expired
|Job Title||Senior Data Architect Financial Services|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
Senior Data Architect Financial Services
Exciting opportunity for a Senior Data Architect to join a well-known Financial services co based in Dublin.
As a Senior Data Architect, you will be in reviewing and understanding the business requirements to guide the creation of a comprehensive, coherent, and effective overall data architecture collaborating with the Data Delivery and Data Demand teams to review all design changes and assess the impact of changes to the data warehouse and downstream systems.
Some of your responsibilities as a Senior Data Architect are as follows
- You will be working closely with the analysts, developers, data management and data quality resources to ensure all requirements that will impact design or SLA are elicited.
- Design and support the delivery of a single, consistent, accurate and reconciled source of data for MI, Analytics and Reporting.
- Define the data design patterns and standards while recommending designs to optimise database and ETL performance.
Experience and skills required for this Senior Data Architect role:
- Previous experience working with large data warehouse projects preferably Teradata from a design and modelling dimensions.
- Experience in ETL technologies and concepts such as Ab Initio
- Experience in data integration architecting
- Hands on experience in Teradata
- Exposure to Hadoop, Kafka, Cassandra, Spark, Scoop and other big data technologies - it falls under good to have not mandatory
This Senior Data Architect is a contract role to start with offering competitive day rates in the region of €400-€500.
To apply for this Senior Data Architect role email CV in the strictest of confidence to Som in Principle on email@example.com or call 01 603 5075.