Senior Cardiac Physiologist South Dublin - Expired
|Job Title||Senior Cardiac Physiologist South Dublin|
|Salary||€45000 - €55000 per annum + See Description|
|Location||Dublin South, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||6 months ago|
Senior Cardiac Physiologist
Contract 1 yr but may be extended
- Salary negotiable, HSE rates of pay and HSE annual leave
- Education and training support for your development
- Access to excellent work experience, learning and development opportunities
- Flexibility promoted for a good work life balance
- Very well subsidised restaurant
- Car parking options available at very reasonable rates
- Discounted pharmacy rates
- Discounted staff rates for hospital procedures
- Health Service Credit Union
- Sick pay scheme
- Disability scheme
- Pension scheme
- Full occupational health service available to support staff health and welfare
- Tax saver Bus and Rail tickets scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Showers and changing rooms
We are indebted to the health service, every role there is key and one of our foremost hospitals now seeks a Senior Cardiac Physiologist.
What will your job be?
support the continuous development of the existing diagnostic service
support the advancement of the invasive diagnostic and interventional service including electrophysiology and CRM.
What will be your CV?
You need to be familiar with the techniques and range of equipment used in current medical practice for the diagnosis, treatment and care of patients referred to Cardiology Departments
- BSc. in Clinical Measurement Science, Certificate in Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement (MPPM) or an equivalent qualification
- ASCT Part 1 or equivalent;
- Current BLS/ ACLS certification;
- Minimum 3 yrs PQE
- Substantive experience as an independent operator in the Cardiac Cath Lab, covering angiogram/angioplasty procedures (including primary PCI), right heart studies, CTO, balloon valvuloplasty and transoesophageal echocardiogram (TOE)
ESE accreditation, BSE accreditation or equivalent;
BHRS accreditation or equivalent.
Experience as an independent operator of echocardiograms
Experience as an independent operator for a full range electrophysiology procedures, including electrophysiology studies and radiofrequency, ablation, loop recorder, pacemaker and ICD implants.
Please apply by following the instructions and if you would like to chat it through, call Maria in Principle HR on 01 6035073; firstname.lastname@example.org