Senior Application Support Engineer -EMEA 75K - Expired
|Job Title||Senior Application Support Engineer -EMEA 75K|
|Salary||€70000 - €75000 per annum + Attractive Salary|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||4 months ago|
Senior Application Support Engineer - Global Technology Company
Principle is working with a Major Global Tech company that is now building out their Global Remote Support Teams and is looking for experienced support engineers to work with their top-tier blue-chip clients.
So, What's the Role?
As an Application Support Engineer, you will manage all critical incidents received from the API Platform customers and be the Senior resource in management. You should excel at establishing relationships and be a highly effective technical problem solver. You will manage critical incidents end to end and provide high-level customer support and resolution. Oversee and mentor the junior members of the team a provide ongoing support.
So, what's in it for you?
- Attractive salary circa €75K
- Exposure to new technologies and services
- Excellent Support and mentoring to progress career.
- The role will commence as an 11-month contract initially with a strong possibility of being converted to permanent.
What will you be doing as an API Engineer?
- Assist customers with our application program interface (API) and have extensive technical support experience.
- Become a technical expert on the API Platform.
- Identify the issues and help translate them between the two groups, proficiently speaking both customer and engineer languages.
- Become a customer support guru.
- Be the final point of escalation
SME on platforms and technical issues.
What should you have?
- Extensive knowledge and troubleshooting of Web Applications.
- Mobile Application Support would be Beneficial.
- Demonstrated experience debugging object-orientated code (Java)or similar object-orientated languages.
- Prior experience working and administration in Unix /Linux environment or Microsoft Server.
- Solid understanding of Cloud applications and support
- Good Platform Knowledge (Oracle, SAP, ServiceNow(desired)
- Good knowledge of the components in a Web Application stack
What to do next?
This Application Support Engineer role offers an opportunity to become part of a vibrant and expanding team.
Apply now for immediate consideration or call Edward for further information. Don't have your CVS to hand apply with your LinkedIn profile