Senior Accounts Payable Analyst EMEA - Expired
|Job Title||Senior Accounts Payable Analyst EMEA|
|Salary||€50000 - €70000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||8 months ago|
Senior Accounts Payable EMEA
Our client, a multinational tech organisation with locations across EMEA, are seeking to add to their international finance team with an experienced Senior Accounts Payable Analyst.
In this role, you will be part of the EMEA finance team and work closely with the finance team globally to ensure that all queries from cross functional teams or suppliers are solved effectively.
There will be responsibility for process review and reporting on AP procedures and the collaboration with AP outsource partners in day to day operations. You will handle complex AP queries from suppliers and internal stakeholders, solving problems while providing an excellent experience.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business or an Accountancy based qualification
- Strong knowledge of Accounts Payable and procurement in a multinational environment is essential
- Strong communication skills
- Strong PC and analytical skills
- Experience with Oracle AP packages is an advantage
This exciting Accounts Payable role is offered on a full time basis. There is a generous negotiable salary depending on experience.
APPLY NOW to Maria in Principle or for more information mail email@example.com | 01 603 5073