Senior Accountant Practice Background - Expired
|Job Title||Senior Accountant Practice Background|
|Salary||€50000 - €60000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||6 months ago|
Senior Accountant Practice Background
This role is a mat leave will commence as a 10-month contract
We are seeking a ACA/ACCA Qualified Accountant join an established accountancy practice based in Dublin City Centre. The company is a medium sized practice with a strong focus on the customer experience.
The primary role of the Qualified Accountant role would be to manage a portfolio of clients from small to medium sized business and also public sector, and charity delivering accounting, tax and compliance services. The role would provide the successful candidate with exposure to a dynamic and expanding unit, which now provides services to a wide portfolio of clients
The role will be split 70/30 audit and personal tax and will provide a variety of interesting projects
What's in it for you
- Salary Circa €50-60k D.O.E
- Convenient city centre location
- Work with a diverse and interesting portfolio of clients
- Good level of autonomy
- Preparation of periodic management accounts and consolidated management accounts to required standard and deadlines.
- Preparation of annual financial statements and consolidated financial statements to required standard (Irish GAAP and IFRS) and deadlines.
- Carry out required Auditing tasks in a documented manner
- Liaison with auditors to ensure annual audit completed within client and / or statutory deadlines;
- Liaison with the tax advisors to ensure corporation tax filings and payments submitted within statutory deadlines;
What You Need
- Candidate must already be a qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA) with 3+ years' post-qualification experience. Candidates who do not meet this requirement cannot be considered.
- Experience in accountancy practice previously with a focus on personal and corporate tax
- Ability to work on own initiative and take full ownership of client portfolio
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, complex, and dynamic work environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship management skills
If you are interested in this exciting Qualified Accountant opportunity, send your CV through to Gemma at Principle today | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01 6035076