Security Architect IAM - Expired
|Job Title||Security Architect IAM|
|Location||Donegal, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||7 months ago|
Security Architect IAM
Exciting and immediate opportunity for a Security Architect (IAM, Azure/AWS, SSO/Federation integration tools) to join a world-renowned IT Services company in Donegal on a contract or permanent basis.
As an IAM Security Architect, you will be responsible for
- Designing innovative roadmaps following industry and security/compliance best practices.
- Design security architecture elements to mitigate threats as they emerge
- Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements
- Envision and design security tools to protect cloud environments.
A leading global IT services organisation with over 20,000 employees worldwide and annual revenue of nearly £20 billion. Projects delivered for private, Government, and International clients are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Your Profile & Skills
- Background experience managing SSO/Federation integration Tools (PingIdentity, CA Siteminder, Tivoli/Security Access Manager, OneLogin, Okta) with various protocols (SAML, OIDC, WS Fed, etc.)
- Solid experience with IDM Tools (SailPoint, OneLogin, Saviynt, RSA, CA, etc.)
- Experience with Multifactor authentication vendors (Symantec, RSA, PingID, Okta,
- OneLogin, Duo, Centrify, etc.)
- Java coding background and ability to handle complex customizations.
The role can be worked as a day rate contract or permanent contract offering a full benefits package as this is a long-term ongoing project.
For further details on this IAM Security Architect role apply today with your CV, LinkedIn profile, or contact details to Audrey Hughes in Principle.