Scrum Master /Agile Coach Banking - Expired
|Job Title||Scrum Master /Agile Coach Banking|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per day + Competitive day rate|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
Scrum Master /Agile Coach
Immediate requirement for an experienced Scrum Master to join a large banking org in Dublin and guide agile practices and values within the team. As a Scrum Master you will be engaged in the planning, organising and managing of activities to ensure the successful completion of Agile projects. Interacting on a regular basis with the Project Management team this is a hands on, diverse and challenging role as the company have a large number of new development projects in the pipeline.
This is a day rate contract for a min of 12 months - offering €480-€500 per day
Location: Dublin 2
An overview of your responsibilities as a Scrum Master will involve
- Guide Agile Practice - Guiding the team on how to interpret and apply Agile/Scrum practices and value
- Coach Scrum Team - Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and appropriate for that team
- Remove Impediments - Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments
- Build Trusting Environment
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised with an emphasis on problem solving and resolution.
- Scrum Master Certified with experience running SAFe agile projects
- Agile Scrum and Kanban experience
- Experience working with Jira tool
- 5+ years experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of the banking sector would be preferable
For further details on this Scrum Master/Agile Coach role email CV in confidence to Som in Principle.
Email: email@example.com | 00353 1 603 5075