Scrum Master Data Analyst - Expired
|Job Title||Scrum Master Data Analyst|
|Salary||€50000 - €55000 per annum|
|Location||Galway, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
Scrum Master Data Analyst
Excellent opportunity has just become available for a Scrum Master /Data Analyst to Act as the Scrum Master to the data Analyst team of a Global Tech company in Galway.
Working within an agile DevOps environment using the SAFe framework this is an opportunity to lead Design, develop, and implement solutions leveraging data assets and follow the full systems development lifecycle (SDLC). You will also be responsible for completing development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; driving team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
You will work collaboratively with cross functional teams and delivers best in class customer interactions.
- Annual salary of €55K
- 9-month contract (which may be extended)
- Its work from home right now and later from the Galway HQ when its safe to do so
- Opportunity to work with a highly dynamic, collaborative team using the latest data analysis tools and techniques.
- Experience acting as Scrum Master ideally you will be a Certificated SAFe Scrum Master
- Advanced experience in Data Analytics
- Experience with Relational DBs (SQL Server, Oracle, etc.), Managed File Transfer, ETL
- Degree in Computer Science (Level 8), Information Systems, Software Engineering, or similar degree.
- Experience with Informatica EDC, ILM or other toolset, QlikView an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Agile and Dev Ops Methodology with working experience being an advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled Scrum Master/Data Analyst and offers an annual salary of €55K. The role will commence as a 9 month contract. The successful candidate would initially be working from home until it is safe to return to working in the office, which is located in Co. Galway
Please contact Jean at Principle for a confidential chat about this opportunity