Scheduler Santry - Expired
|Job Title||Scheduler Santry|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + Competitive salary|
|Location||Dublin North, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
Our client a large service provider with over 35+ branches nationwide are seeking a Customer Support Scheduler to work out of their branch based in Santry, the role will require you to schedule technicians to carry out calls outs to customers, this is a busy and dynamic environment that would best suit an individual who is customer focused and enjoys multitasking.
Working closely with the Branch Manager this position will involve the following duties;
- Liaise with customer support staff and organise technicians to complete calls out
- Follow up on call outs to ensure the customer is satisfied
- Arranging and handling heavy equipment prior to technician/engineer appointment
- Liaise with technician and resolve any issue they may have in locating and getting in contact with customer
- Work closely with the branch manager to improve scheduling
- Prepare weekly reports.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience scheduling technicians / engineers / call outs or working in a similar type role.
- Ability to think on your feet and outside of the box to resolve an issue.
- Excellent communication skills and pleasant telephone manner is important.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise is essential to the success of this role.
- Proficient user of MS office
- Enjoys working within a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Customer services focused.
Hours of work: This is a Mon - Fri 8:30 am -5:30 pm role offering a salary of €28K along with a performance related bonus.
Contact Information: Send CV to Som in Principle for further details on this scheduler role. email@example.com | 01 603 5075