SAP SRM - Supplier Relationship Manager - Expired
|Job Title||SAP SRM - Supplier Relationship Manager|
|Salary||Bonus + full benefits|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||4 months ago|
SAP SRM - Supplier Relationship Manager
Principle have partnered with a global tech-based company in Dublin who due to market demands and new product launches are expanding their EMEA SAP teams across all sectors. We currently have a number of open vacancies for SAP professionals to include SAP SRM - Supplier Relationship Management
The company are offering competitive market rates for the roles along with attractive benefit packages for permanent hires.
Within this SAP SRM Functional role you will
- Work in a functional support/ project team supporting SAP SRM & MDM.
- The work will include interpreting and implementing business requirements and supporting the current SAP production systems.
- Provide SAP configuration and business analyst skills, Interpret Business Unit Requirements for new functionality and assist with the creation and estimation of Change requests.
- Provide support for user tickets and batch support often working alone after hours responding to support calls.
- Hands on Functional experience in SAP SRM including business process definition, configuration, functional specification, functional/ integration/ performance testing/ regression testing etc.
- Proven experience gathering business requirements from stakeholders and designing and implementing business solutions.
For further details on this SAP SRM role and other SAP opportunities get in contact today with CV. All communications with be treated in the strictest of confidence.