SAP Payroll Analyst Perm or Contract - Expired
|Job Title||SAP Payroll Analyst Perm or Contract|
|Salary||€65000 per annum + Bonus + pension + healthcare|
|Job Advertised||about 3 years ago|
SAP Payroll Analyst Perm or Contract
New opportunity for an experienced SAP ERP Payroll Functional Analyst to join a large SAP IT Payroll and HR Service team that are responsible for the planning, design, delivery and support of all SAP Payroll and HR related IT solutions, technologies and activities for the Group.
Working within the SAP IT Payroll and HR Service Delivery team, you will be part of a highly motivated and skilled team of Professionals working to achieve maximum value for our customers and all our IT investments across a range of technologies.
Some of your key responsibilities as a SAP Payroll Analyst will include
- Provide end user support for the SAP R/3 application with an emphasis on Payroll, Time & Attendance, and Compensation Management modules.
- Investigate and resolve support calls raised by the business.
- Work on internal SAP projects and Change Requests as required.
- Identify potential process improvements opportunities across the landscape.
- Solid experience in SAP Payroll and HR functional areas, with specific emphasis on with an emphasis on Payroll, Time & Attendance, and Compensation modules
- Must have experience with Irish Payroll, UK payroll experience preferable
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills combined with excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
The Offer: This SAP Payroll Analyst role can be completed as a permanent contract offering a salary of 65K + healthcare + pension + bonus or as a daily rate contract offering 400 euro daily.
Apply now for further details on this SAP Payroll Functional Analyst role or other SAP opportunities.