SAP ISU Consultant Electricity / Gas - Expired
|Job Title||SAP ISU Consultant Electricity / Gas|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||7 months ago|
SAP ISU Electricity / Gas
New opportunity for an experienced SAP ISU Device/IDE/Meterworks Consultant to join an international service provider based in Dublin. Due to a large global expansion the organisation are building out their SAP workforce further. The role will begin in Jan 2021 with interviews taking place in late Oct 2020.
The Offer: The role can be completed as a permanent contract or as a daily rate contract as this is a long term project. Competitive salary & benefits package for perm hires and attractive day rates for contractors.
Some of your responsibilities will include
- Support of core business processes
- Preventative maintenance tasks to ensure IT systems are operational and secure, and to prevent future incidents
- Batch monitoring and recovery of failures with a view to improving the system / batch performance
- Delivery of ad hoc unplanned change
- Managing Project and change request (CR) scoping, estimation and design through to implementation
- Functional Consultant with solid background of hands-on ISU functional experience for electricity and/or Gas Industry.
- Functional experience in SAP IS-Utility for large Project and Support team including business process definition, configuration, functional/integration/performance testing etc.
- Possess strong communication skills for interaction with different stakeholders technical and Non-technical.
This SAP ISU/ Device/IDE/Meterworks Consultant role can be worked as a permanent role or on a daily rate contract.
Apply now for further details on this SAP ISU /Device/IDE /Meterworks job and other SAP opportunities.