SAP HR Talent Mgmt - Expired
|Job Title||SAP HR Talent Mgmt|
|Salary||€75000 - €85000 per annum + Bonus + full benefits package|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
SAP HR Talent Management
Principle have partnered with an international technology-based company who are building out their SAP team in Dublin and would like to appoint a SAP HR professional with background experience with SAP HR Expenses & Talent Management to work on a long term integration project.
This is a permanent role offering a salary of circa €75-85K along with bonus & benefits.
As a SAP HR specialist you will become the SME on SAP HR modules for Expenses and Talent Management and will engage with key stakeholders both locally and internationally and troubleshoot and advise on solutions. You will also oversee a SAP HR integration project and liaise with other SAP professional colleagues who are the SME's within the business in their particular field.
As a SAP HR Specialist you will be required to have the following background experience
- 5 years + experience supporting and working with SAP HR - Expenses and Talent Management
- Experience working on at least 1 SAP implementation - full project life cycle
- Experience with S4 Hana would be highly advantageous
- Ability to create/maintain project documentation to allow the smooth transition of Projects into Support organisation.
- Knowledge of standard testing practices for SAP Projects is a must
This SAP HR role is a perm, full time position but may also be worked as a long-term project on a day rate.
Apply today with CV to find out more about this and other SAP opportunities.