SAP HR Functional Analyst - Expired
|Job Title||SAP HR Functional Analyst|
|Salary||Bonus + full benefits|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||7 months ago|
SAP HR Functional Analyst
New opportunity for an experienced SAP HR Functional Analyst to join a large SAP IT Payroll and HR Service team that are responsible for the planning, design, delivery and support of all SAP Payroll and HR related IT solutions, technologies and activities for the Group.
Working within the SAP IT Payroll and HR Service Delivery team, you will be part of a highly motivated and skilled team of Professionals working to achieve maximum value for our customers and all our IT investments across a range of technologies.
Some of your key responsibilities as a SAP HR Functional Analyst will include
- Provide end user support for the SAP R/3 application with a specific emphasis on Talent Management (P&D, LSO), Time Management and Appraisals modules.
- Investigate and resolve support calls raised by the business.
- Work on internal SAP projects and Change Requests as required.
- Identify potential process improvements opportunities across the landscape
- Solid experience in SAP Payroll and HR functional areas, with specific emphasis on Talent Management, Time Management and Appraisals.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills combined with excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong documentation/writing skills, with experience of developing process maps, flow charts, user requirements documentation, etc, would be desirable
The Offer: The role can be completed as a permanent contract offering a competitive salary + healthcare + pension + bonus or as a daily rate contract.
Apply now for further details on this SAP HR Functional Analyst role or other SAP opportunities.