SAP CRM Consultant - Expired
|Job Title||SAP CRM Consultant|
|Salary||competitive salary + benefits|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||2 months ago|
SAP CRM Consultant
SAP CRM Functional Consultant required to work on a large SAP project with a global company based in Dublin.
As a SAP CRM consultant, you will ideally have a solid background and hands-on CRM functional experience.
An overview of your responsibilities will include
- Attending requirements workshops and assisting business in the blueprint phase
- Identify and suggest possible process improvement opportunities through CRM 7
- Preparing functional specification
- Completing system configuration
- Liaise closely with ABAP team during build phase
- Troubleshooting and resolving complex technical problems
- Preparing and managing all elements of testing
- Work alongside delivery leads and architects to Identify and manage risks
- Advanced knowledge of Contract Management, Sales, Campaigns, Marketing, Products in CRM 7.0
- Ability to demonstrate comprehensive understanding of CRM / ISU integration
- Experience in upgrading from CRM 4 to CRM 7 would be a major advantage
- Must have gone through all phases of a project life cycle including analysis, design, development, testing, documentation creation and training
This SAP CRM role offers a competitive salary along with bonus, healthcare, pension, education support +++.
The role may also be worked as a daily rate contract.
Apply today for further details on this SAP CRM job