Sanctions/Financial Crime Investigator EMEA - Expired
|Job Title||Sanctions/Financial Crime Investigator EMEA|
|Salary||€40000 - €50000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||4 months ago|
Sanctions Analyst/Investigator Global Tech
Dublin, City Centre
This is an opportunity to work on a new venture in a company in Dublin City Centre, the atmosphere here is upbeat and entrepreneurial, and the plans are ambitious. You need to be someone who likes to go the extra bit to make the customer experience really good and the same with your colleagues, this is a place where people really help each other out and share their job knowledge.
- Review and decide whether a transaction will go ahead by making sure that the people involved comply with regulations
- Financial crime investigating
- Transaction monitoring
- AML and EDD
The skills you need..
- Sanctions or financial crime investigating and EDD or AML
- Preferable if you are degree educated
- 12-18 months experience
- Experience working with clients in different countries
- Experience in payments
Great too if you have
- CAMS or similar qualification
- Advanced tech skills and knowledge
How will you be rewarded?
- 40k to 50k
- PRSA Pension
For further details on this role contact Maria or apply by following the instructions; 01 6035073 I firstname.lastname@example.org.