Salesforce Specialist - Expired
|Job Title||Salesforce Specialist|
|Job Advertised||over 3 years ago|
Salesforce Specialist EMEA
Principle are delighted to be working with a leading global company to recruit for a Salesforce Specialist to join their team based in their growing shared service centre in North Dublin. Reporting the Customer Solutions Manager, you will be responsible for administration and development of Salesforce in EMEA.
As well as offering the successful candidate an exciting job with a growing company, this is an opportunity to work for an organization that values the happiness of their staff. Offering a healthy work-life balance in addition to a strong benefits package, this is an excellent environment in which to grow your career.
This is a newly created job within the organisation.You will work with the regional team as well as the global support team to ensure the best possible support of the Salesforce system and that new enhancements are implemented.
- Responsible for design, code review and release management.
- Daily administration and support of Salesforce database.
- Create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation and triggers.
- Manage the software testing process.
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies and application configuration.
- 3+ years' Salesforce/Force.com experience in software development and application.
- Knowledge of Salesforce technical architecture.
- Experience working within a defined SDLC process.
- Knowledge of APEX, Visual Force, Salesforce APIs, SOAP or REST based web services and SOQL.
This job offers a competitive salary and a benefits package that includes a bonus, healthcare, pension, educational assistance, onsite parking, life insurance, sick/disability benefit.
If you are interested in learning more about this Salesforce Specialist job, please apply or contact Gary for a confidential chat. You can reach Gary at 01 603 5071 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.