Sales Operations Analyst - Expired
|Job Title||Sales Operations Analyst|
|Salary||€55000 - €60000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||about 2 months ago|
Sales Operations Analyst X 3 Positions.
Do you have 3 years + experience as a Sales Operations Analyst? Would you like to work within a Tech Giant? Are you able to build excellent relationships internally with Sales, Legal and Operations?...... Then I want to hear from you!
We are supporting the build out of the new sales function here in Ireland for one of the worlds leading Tech Giants. You will be working on projects that are cutting edge and will play an integral central role between Legal, Sales and Operations.
What will your Day look like:
- You will be well versed in supporting and advising the sales organization in the transaction and forecasting process.
- Work in partnership with the sales team to ensure pricing policies and deal strategy are clearly understood.
- You will have the opportunity to get creative with the Pricing and Payment Solutions, balancing customer need and help write and form the pricing policies and sales procedures.
- Review Quotes and Order Forms for accuracy and completeness.
- Develop strong relationships so that you will be comfortable to interface to Deal Desk, Finance and Legal as needed. (i.e. revenue recognition).
- Ensure accuracy of sales forecasts on CRM System.
What we look for in you:
The ideal candidate who will get an interview immediately will have a proven experience of Sales Operations processes ideally from the SaaS Industry. You will be well versed in sales process automation tools, CRM Management and Forecasting and enjoy working in a collaborative environment with a lot of cross functional exposure.
Interested in hearing more? - Apply today for immediate consideration to this advert with your CV or message me directly on email@example.com. All communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.