Sales Learning Manager EMEA - Expired
|Job Title||Sales Learning Manager EMEA|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + Highly competitive|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
Sales Learning Manager EMEA
Superb opportunity for a sales focused individual with background experience within training and development to join a global organisation in Dublin and work as a key member of their global Learning Delivery team. The organisation is rapidly expanding their EMEA operation, the environment is fast paced, fun, creative and rewarding.
As a Learning Delivery Manager you will engage with teams and stakeholders around the world who operate within the sales and marketing division. You will collaborate with them on training needs, training quality and delivery of internal programs with the aim of improving knowledge amongst new and existing team members and identifying skills gaps.
You will also be tasked with designing & delivering custom sales development and learning programs. You will be responsible for managing projects end to end and measuring the effectiveness of programs.
- 5+ years' experience working within a sales/support training & development or sales leadership role
- Experience managing internal and external projects - focused on sales strategy, marketing, account management, training etc.
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Strong interest in emerging trends and marketing within digital media
- Experience working within a global company /across various markets
- 3rd level degree within Marketing, Communications or a related discipline
The role offers a highly competitive salary and a rewarding work environment.
To apply or get further information on this Sales Learning Manager role email CV in the strictest of confidence to Audrey Hughes in Principle 01 603 5072