Ruby on Rails Developer - Expired
|Job Title||Ruby on Rails Developer|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum + Competitive salary + benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||almost 4 years ago|
Senior Ruby on Rails Developer New Team
We are seeking a motivated and skilled Ruby Software Development Engineer to join the engineering team of a newly established technical operation in Dublin. Working in a results-driven Agile environment, the team designs, develops, and maintains a Ruby on Rails web application for millions of users. The company is a hugely successful global business with operations across the US and EMEA.
A successful candidate should have the aptitude to contribute to technical, architectural, and functional discussions and succeed in building elegant solutions for complex business problems. The candidate would be expected to analyze, design and develop software systems using advanced technical and programming skills.
Initially you will be working on a legacy system and will later migrate to the development of a new platform.
Essential Tech Skills
- Solid computer science foundation including 8+ years of progressive experience in a technical software engineering role
- Experience in developing, maintaining a Ruby on Rails application
- Experience in hands-on, in-depth analysis, review and design of software, including technical review and analysis of source code
- Strong analytical skills for effective problem solving solutions
- Working knowledge of relational databases, web services, and software testing
- Familiarity with Clojure, Lisp, or other functional language
The role offers a competitive salary, bonus & healthcare along with the opportunity to work as part of a new development team developing new web and mobile applications for millions of users around the globe.
For further details on this Ruby / RoR developer role contact Audrey Hughes in Principle HR on direct line 01 603 5072 or email firstname.lastname@example.org