Revenue Accounting Manager (Big Tech) - Expired
|Job Title||Revenue Accounting Manager (Big Tech)|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 2 months ago|
This is a fantastic opportunity to pivot your career into 'Big Tech'. We are recruiting a Revenue Accounting Manager to work on an 11-month contract, focused on supporting a team within the AR/VR sector.
The successful candidate will manage revenue processes and projects within one of the fastest growing business divisions. As such we need an individual who will continually develop and enhance financial systems and processes to support the business.
The salary range is €85,000 - €94,000.
Some of your tasks as a Revenue Accounting Manager:
Manage month end close procedures, including preparation and review of billing, journals and reconciliations within close deadlines
* Manage mid-month operations including intercompany payments, credit and rebills, and other business requests
* Develop and maintain strong cross-functional relationships with business and engineering partners to support projects and new product launches
* Identify and drive opportunities to improve, automate or outsource existing processes, partnering with cross-functional teams to execute
* Review contracts to ensure compliance with GAAP and internal policies
* Ensure compliance with key controls and audit requirements, including close coordination with both external and internal auditors.
· Recognized accounting qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
· Top academic performer with extensive experience in a high-tech global organization, specifically in the area of revenue accounting.
· 4+ years PQE
· Solid knowledge of US GAAP, particularly ASC606, is highly desirable and SOX.
· Strong computer and analytical skills, including proficiency in Excel (experience with Oracle is very desirable)
Double check this information:
· Salary is €80,000 to a maximum of €94,000 per annum.
· 11-month contract.
· Do you have the legal right to work in Ireland?
· CV available in Word format.
This role will close quickly so if you are interested, please apply through this platform or call Peter @ 087 710 1686.