Revenue Accountant EMEA Tech - Expired
|Job Title||Revenue Accountant EMEA Tech|
|Salary||€65000 - €75000 per annum + Highly competitive salary|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 3 years ago|
Revenue Accountant EMEA Tech
Excellent opportunity for a Qualified Accountant with 2+ years PQE to accelerate their career and join an international high performing Finance team.
This is a market leading, multinational tech organisation.
Candidates must be highly driven, have high energy, be a focused individual that can work well with internal and external partners at all levels. They will also be expected to problem solve, drive process improvements and exercise good business judgment while performing in their function.
Responsibilities of the Revenue Accountant
- Support the month end revenue accounting and reconciliations for international Payments
- Develop and automate finance processes that affect the monthly reporting
- Manage digital sales VAT compliance obligations in multiple jurisdictions
- Become local subject expert on complex GAAP issues which pertain to revenue accounting
- Recognized accounting qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Experience with large, fast-growing, multi-national company
- 2+ years PQE
- Solid knowledge of US GAAP and local GAAP are desirable
- Strong computer and analytical skills, including proficiency in Excel (experience with Oracle ERP is very desirable)
This Revenue Accountant job is offered with a generous salary (65-75K) depending on experience and qualification.
Next steps...... Email CV today in the strictest of confidence to Audrey Hughes in Principle