Revenue Accountant (Big Tech) - Expired
|Job Title||Revenue Accountant (Big Tech)|
|Salary||€80000 - €90000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||4 months ago|
Excellent opportunity for a Qualified Accountant with 4+ years PQE to accelerate their career and join an international high-performing Finance team.
This opportunity is within Big Tech.
Some of your tasks as a Revenue Accountant
- Work on a number of new projects
- Manage outsourced providers, that is stakeholder management
- Work on revenue expansion
- Manage period end processes
- Liaison with engineering and other teams globally
- Manage compliance, like GAAP, in EMEA and APAC
- Recognized accounting qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Experience working within a large, fast-growing, multi-national company
- 4+ years PQE
- Solid knowledge of US GAAP, local GAAP and SOX are desirable
- Strong computer and analytical skills, including proficiency in Excel (experience with Oracle ERP is very desirable)
This Revenue Accountant job is offered with a generous salary (€80-90K) depending on experience and qualification. The role will commence as a 9 month contract.