Response Team Investigator - Portuguese Market - Expired
|Job Title||Response Team Investigator - Portuguese Market|
|Salary||€60000 - €70000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||9 months ago|
Response Team Investigator - Portuguese Region
A leading multinational technology company is seeking a Law Enforcement Response Administrator with around three years' experience to join their legal team in Dublin. This hugely successful organisation has business activity in EMEA, US and Emerging Markets and develops applications used by millions of people worldwide.
Working in a highly dynamic legal team the successful candidate will bring operational excellence to a team that handles a large volume of incoming requests from law enforcement.
Overview of your responsibilities:
- Know the policies of your new organisation and apply them when dealing with requests
- Handle and respond to process and policy questions from law enforcement
- Analyze and accurately assess a variety of requests from law enforcement authorities and governments
- Draft responses to legal matters
- Degree educated
- 3 year's experience as working in an operational role including experience communicating with Law Enforcement.
- Fluency in written and conversational Portuguese and English
The Offer.... This contract role offers a competitive salary in the region of €60 to €70k p.a. plus benefits.
To apply.... for this Legal Executive role please apply by following the instructions here under or send your CV in confidence to Gemma in Principle firstname.lastname@example.org | 01 603 5076