Research Assistant Electronics - Expired
|Job Title||Research Assistant Electronics|
|Salary||€55000 - €65000 per annum + laptop, phone, meals|
|Location||Cork City, Cork|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Research Assistant Electronics
Principle have partnered with a global co based in Cork City to source a Research Assistant or a Lab Tech Support to join their global engineering team. Your day to day as a Lab Technician or Research Assistant will be to develop next generation displays and perform all tasks in the planning, testing and development of devices.
As a Research Assistant or a Lab technician you will be responsible for setting up and performing a variety of tests within this area and the communication of experimental results with the R&D researchers so a solid background in electronics or optoelectronics lab is required
- A Bachelor's degree in engineering or laboratory science
- Good electronics and/or optoelectronics lab experience (mandatory)
- 2 or more years of relevant experience working in an R&D, or industrial laboratory.
- Experience with the interaction of materials, processes, and equipment.
- Solid computer skills such as MS Excel, Outlook and word.
- Excellent communication skills
Offer- Highly Competitive Salary.
The environment is fast paced, and this would be a great opportunity for a skilled individual to grow their career
Next Step….Apply today in the strictest of confidence with CV to Som in Principle