Regulatory Affairs Opportunities - Expired
|Job Title||Regulatory Affairs Opportunities|
|Salary||£50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus, healthcare, pension, etc|
|Location||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Job Advertised||about 1 month ago|
Regulatory Affairs Specialist Medical Devices
Exciting multiple opportunities for experienced Regulatory specialists with experience in Regulatory Affairs and FDA to join a global medical device company. As a regulatory specialist you will be supporting all registration activities, CE marking and regulatory submissions as per project requirements.
What's the Offer?
- Salary: £45K-£60K
- Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
- Location: Leeds, UK
- Benefits: Healthcare, pension, bonus, holidays, Flexi-time, remote working until Dec 2020, education support ++++
- Opportunity to work for a world-class global medical device company and to be part of a highly collaborative team
- Facilitating product registration activities by compiling appropriate dossiers, submissions, and responses to regulatory bodies globally.
- To maintain information on regulatory requirements and the status of product registrations.
- Review technical documentation created by teams to ensure their accuracy and completion.
- A graduate engineering/science degree.
- Good experience in Regulatory Affairs, preferably in Medical Devices.
- Knowledge and experience in EU and FDA regulations
- Strong knowledge in the application of MDD93/42/EEC
To apply for these Regulatory Specialist Opportunities email CV or LinkedIn profile in the strictest of confidence to Som in Principle on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 35316035075 | 443300526074
idence to Som in Principle on email@example.com or call 0035316035075 | 443300526074