Recruitment Program Manager - Expired
|Job Title||Recruitment Program Manager|
|Salary||€80000 - €90000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||6 months ago|
Recruitment Program Manager
Great new opportunity for an experienced Program Manager/Client Services Manager with background experience in MSP / Recruitment Vendor Management to join an award-winning global services provider.
As a Program Manager you will be responsible for stakeholder management across Ireland and the EMEA region along with regularly reviewing suppliers (recruitment agencies). You will be responsible for ensuring the success of the program and will regularly liaise with Finance, Legal, Compliance and internal management.
This is a pivotal role within the business with a high degree of autonomy and reward.
- Full-time permanent position
- Annual salary up to €90,000
- Prime Location- Dublin 2
- Benefits include healthcare, pension, and other onsite perks
- Opportunity to work within a highly collaborative team and to enhance your client relationship and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong stakeholder management experience - ideally within a global organisation
- Recruitment / MSP experience with a strong knowledge of employment law and agency worker regulations.
- Problem solver with ability to think outside of the box
- Excellent communication skills in all mediums
Apply Now for further details on this Recruitment Program Manager role to be considered along with your CV or LinkedIn profile.
All applications are reviewed by Som in Principle in the strictest of confidence.
016035075 | firstname.lastname@example.org