Recruitment Intern - Expired
|Job Title||Recruitment Intern|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 3 years ago|
- Do you enjoy dealing with people and have an interest in recruitment?
- Ever wondered what really goes on within a recruitment agency?
Principle are hiring immediately a recruitment intern for a 6-month contract, we are seeking a motivated, friendly, dynamic and driven individual who wants to join a fun, ambitious and team based environment in the city centre.
The role is varied and will give you exposure to all aspects of recruitment including -
- Candidate sourcing - tools and methods of attracting and finding candidates
- Candidate management - managing the relationships and expectations of candidates
- Interviewing - completing initial phone screens and face to face in-depth interviews
- Systems - Working on innovative software and CRM systems
- Clients - interacting with clients and stakeholders
As an intern you will work closely with the recruitment team supporting them in their day to day tasks some of your responsibilities will include
- Editing and uploading CV's
- Maintaining our database
- Carrying out candidate searches
- Updating website
- Answering calls
- Scheduling interviews with candidates and clients
- Updating Social Media with job opportunities and engaging in discussion with potential applicants.
Who we are
- Setup in 1999 with long established history; we are an agile flexible boutique agency with a reputation for building strong lasting client relationships and delivering high quality candidates.
- We work across Tech, Media, HR, Office and Finance
- How we work - with a small handful of clients at any one time across all their business sectors getting a deep insight into their business and culture to help us understand the best fit
- Flat structure - not into titles, ego's or lone rangers we are a professional friendly team
Salary: This position is unpaid but allowances will be given for travel and lunch
Hours: 35-hour week with flex start time between 8 and 10am
Duration: This will be a 6-month internship contract with a review and opportunity to become a permanent member of the team.
Interested? Send your CV to Deirdre Doran in Principle HR for immediate review.