Recruitment Insights Analyst - EMEA - Expired
|Job Title||Recruitment Insights Analyst - EMEA|
|Salary||€52000 - €55000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||5 months ago|
Recruitment Insights Analyst - EMEA
An excellent opportunity has just become available with one of the world's largest tech brands to appoint a Recruitment Insights Program Coordinator - within this role you will work as a key member of the global Recruitment Team providing insights, identifying trends and giving recommendations to the business in relation to recruitment activity across their global markets.
Working closely with the recruitment leaders you will review all recruitment activity metrics, identify areas in need of improvement, make suggestions for quantifiable KPI's around recruiters and sourcers.
You must be a strong storyteller for this role - with the ability to review data, insights and metrics and provide the business with meaningful insights in an impactful way.
- This role offers an annual salary of €55,000
- Right now its work from home (within Ireland) with a return to state of the art offices in 2022
- This is an opportunity to work within a fast paced, collaborative team who are using best in class tools and technologies.
- The role will initially commence as an 11 month contract with the possibility of becoming FTE.
- Previous experience working within a global business providing insights and recommendations to the business - ideally with a focus on talent acquisition activities.
- You will be a super user of excel with the ability to use pivot tables and create macros
- Experience using SQL to run queries would be very useful
- Knowledge of Jira, Asana would also be beneficial
- Ability to manage a program /piece of work
Apply today with CV, LinkedIn profile or just your contact details for more info - all communications will be treated in confidence by Peter Barry.