Recruitment Coordinator - Global Tech Org - Expired
|Job Title||Recruitment Coordinator - Global Tech Org|
|Salary||€42000.00 - €48000.00 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||10 months ago|
We have partnered with one of the biggest global Tech Giants who are looking to recruit x 10 Recruitment Coordinators.
We are looking for talented HR Administrators, HR Assistants, Recruitment Coordinators, Talent Acquisition Coordinators or Recruitment Schedulers whom enjoy the responsibility of being the first point of contact and the main point of contact for stakeholders and candidates alike, and who can handle scheduling interviews across multiple time zones, and most importantly, understands the importance of an amazing candidate experience throughout the recruitment and onboarding process.
Questions you need to ask yourself before applying:
- Do I want to work with one of the most innovative, dynamic, and progressive Tech Orgs in the world?
- Do I have a background in Recruitment / HR and enjoy coordinating and scheduling interviews and being the person with the answers?
- The role offers a salary in the region of €42K to €48K depending on experience.
- Mobile phone, laptop, generous paid leave, monthly expenses during COVID, lots of onsite benefits when you get back to the office.
- Right now its work from home with a return to state-of-the-art offices in Dublin 2 a little later this year.
- Opportunity to work within a dynamic & friendly team that is supportive.
- Get to work across lots of different countries in EMEA and APAC.
Skills and Experience:
- A background within recruitment support, talent acquisition, HR administration, or similar type role (once it involved scheduling) either in-house or within a large agency.
- Experience working with a global company preferred.
- Ideally, you will have scheduled meetings/interviews across different time zones.
To apply for this Recruitment Coordinator / Recruitment Scheduler job email CV today for immediate consideration, all CVs will be reviewed in the strictest of confidence by Emma in Principle.