Recruitment Coordinator Global Tech Company - Expired
|Job Title||Recruitment Coordinator Global Tech Company|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||5 months ago|
Recruitment Coordinator Global Tech Company
- Do you want to work in one of the most innovative, dynamic and progressive tech companies there is?
- Is your background in recruitment support/HR administration?
- Are you able to prioritise and manage your own time?
- Do you enjoy scheduling in different time zones and platforms?
Exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Coordinator to work with a global tech company helping to manage their recruitment in EMEA. The role will require you to support the team scheduling interviews and candidate travel and there is liaison with hiring managers, agencies and candidates.
You will also be key to ensuring candidates have a positive recruitment experience once onsite by engaging with them, showing them around and introducing them to key stakeholders.
Skills and Experience
- Highly engaging, dynamic and personable with a passion for ensuring a positive candidate experience
- Previous experience in recruitment support, HR administration or similar type role (once its fast paced & v busy)
- Experience working with global company preferred
- Ideally you will have scheduled meetings or interviews or other in different time zones
- Strong interest in working for a global company
The role comes with a salary of € 40 to € 50k depending on experience along with onsite benefits.
To apply for this scheduler job email CV today for immediate consideration, Maria in Principle HR is dealing with this role. This role starts on a contract but likely to go perm.