Recruitment Coordinator EMEA Excellent Opportunity - Expired
|Job Title||Recruitment Coordinator EMEA Excellent Opportunity|
|Salary||€38000 - €48000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||8 months ago|
EMEA Recruitment Coordinator - Global Tech Co
- Want to work with one of the most innovative, dynamic, and progressive tech-based companies?
- Do you have a background in recruitment support?
- Are you able to prioritize and manage your own time?
- Do you enjoy scheduling in different time zones and platforms?
Exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Coordinator to work with a global tech company helping to manage their recruitment in EMEA. The role will require you to support the team in scheduling interviews & candidate travel and communicating with hiring managers, agencies, and candidates.
You will also be key to ensuring candidates have a positive recruitment experience once onsite by engaging with them, showing them around, and introducing them to key people they will work with.
- The role offers a salary in the region of €38K to €48K depending on experience.
- Mobile phone, laptop, generous paid leave, monthly expenses during COVID, lots of onsite benefits when you get back to the office
- Right now its work from home with a return to state of the art offices in Dublin 2 a little later this year.
- Opportunity to work within a dynamic & friendly team who are supportive.
- Get to work across lots of different countries in EMEA and APAC.
Skills and Experience
- A background within recruitment support, talent acquisition, HR administration, or similar type role (once it involved scheduling) either inhouse or within a large agency.
- Experience working with a global company preferred
- Ideally you will have scheduled meetings/interviews across different time zones
- Strong interest in working in a global tech company.
To apply for this Recruitment Coordinator job email CV today for immediate consideration, all CV's will be reviewed in the strictest of confidence by Emma in Principle.