Recruitment Coordinator EMEA Excel Opportunity - Expired
|Job Title||Recruitment Coordinator EMEA Excel Opportunity|
|Salary||€38000 - €48000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||7 months ago|
EMEA Recruitment Coordinator - Global Tech Co
- Want to work with one of the most innovative, dynamic, and progressive tech-based companies?
- Do you have a background in recruitment support, EA support, or rock star scheduling skills?
- Are you able to prioritize and manage your own time?
- Do you enjoy scheduling in different time zones and platforms?
Exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Coordinator to work with a global tech company helping to manage their recruitment in EMEA. The role will require you to support the team in scheduling interviews & candidate travel and communicating with hiring managers, agencies, and candidates.
You will also be key to ensuring candidates have a positive recruitment experience once onsite by engaging with them, showing them around, and introducing them to key people they will work with.
- The role offers a salary in the region of €38K to €48K depending on experience.
- Mobile phone, laptop, generous paid leave, monthly expenses during COVID, lots of onsite benefits when you get back to the office
- Right now its work from home with a return to state of the art offices in Dublin 2 a little later this year.
- Opportunity to work within a dynamic & friendly team who are supportive.
- Get to work across lots of different countries in EMEA and APAC.
Skills and Experience
- A background within Recruitment Support, EA, Talent Acquisition, HR admin, Scheduling, Diary Management or similar type role (once it involved scheduling) either inhouse or within a large agency.
- Experience working with a global company preferred
- Ideally, you will have scheduled meetings/interviews across different time zones
- Strong interest in working in a global tech company.
Interested in hearing more…
To apply for this Recruitment Coordinator job email CV today for immediate consideration, all CV's will be reviewed in the strictest of confidence by Emma in Principle.