Recruitment Administrator/Coordinator EMEA
|Job Title||Recruitment Administrator/Coordinator EMEA|
|Salary||€45000 - €55000 per annum + Benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||14 days ago|
Recruitment Administrator EMEA
Excellent opportunity for a Recruitment Administrator to join one of the world's largest brands in Dublin and work as part of an EMEA recruitment team helping to identify talent from direct applications. This is an amazing chance to kick start your inhouse recruitment career.
- A competitive salary of €50-55K
- Opportunity to work as part of a friendly, global high performing recruitment team
- Trained to use some of the most sophisticated and effective recruitment tools
- Access to lots of onsite benefits
What you will be doing
Working as part of a fast-paced and dynamic global recruitment support team reviewing a high volume of direct candidate applications and shortlisting on behalf of specific recruiters. You will be responsible for building solid relationships with hiring managers, recruiters, and other members of your team. You will be required to understand the criteria and skills required for each role and help build a pipeline. You will also be working on an applicant tracking system.
- Previous experience working within a Recruitment support role with a focus on candidate pipelining.
- Experience working within a fast-paced, global organisation
- Previous experience working on HR systems/applicant tracking systems
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- 3rdlevel degree
Next step…Apply today in the strictest of confidence with CV or LinkedIn Profile or reach out to Gemma in Principle HR. All communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.