Recruiter / Client Manager - Expired
|Job Title||Recruiter / Client Manager|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Start Date||Feb 2021|
|Job Advertised||9 months ago|
Recruiter / Client Manager
We're hiring - it's time to grow our team further after a very busy and successful few years, we are seeking a friendly, driven, resilient individual who enjoys taking ownership of their work and reaping high rewards.
Who we are
- Small, agile flexible boutique agency with a reputation for building strong lasting client relationships and delivering high quality candidates.
- We work across Tech, Media, Marketing, HR, Office and Finance
- Our offices are based in Dublin and London and we support clients and candidates across both locations.
- How we work - with a small handful of clients at any one time across all their business sectors getting a deep insight into their business and culture to help us understand the best fit
- Flat structure - not into titles, ego's or lone rangers we are a professional friendly team. We are a focused tight knit group where everyone is equal.
We are NOT interested in
Crazy KPI's, cold calling, working long silly hours, micromanaging, timed phone calls, high CV submissions, candidate ownership.
Why work with us
- Freedom and flexibility to manage your own desk
- You will be given a number of key client accounts to manage
- Work from home - flexible hours - once we are back in the office we will have a hybrid of work from home & the office
- Attractive base salary with good benefits package
- Ambitious, supportive, professional and friendly bunch of colleagues
- Previous experience working within recruitment with a can-do attitude
- Ability to work across a number of disciplines at any one time i.e., sales/marketing/office
If you think this may be a role for you apply now or call today for a confidential chat, we are always open to talking to experienced recruiters.
Audrey Hughes | Director| Principle HR | email@example.com | 01 603 5072