Recruiter Scheduler EMEA - Expired
|Job Title||Recruiter Scheduler EMEA|
|Salary||€42000 - €48000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||3 months ago|
Recruitment Coordinator Global Tech Company
- Want to work with one of the most innovative, dynamic and progressive tech-based companies?
- Do you have a background in recruitment support?
- Are you able to prioritise and manage your own time?
- Do you enjoy scheduling in different time zones and platforms?
Exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Coordinator to work with a global tech company helping to manage their recruitment in EMEA. The role will require you to support the team scheduling interviews & candidate travel and communicating with hiring managers, agencies and candidates.
You will also be key to ensuring candidates have a positive recruitment experience once onsite by engaging with them, showing them around and introducing them to key people they will work with.
Skills and Experience
- 4+ years experience within a recruitment support, HR administration or similar type role (once its fast paced & v busy)
- Experience working with a global company preferred
- Ideally you will have scheduled meetings / interviews across different time zones
- Strong interest in working in a global tech company.
The role offers a salary in the region of €42k to €48k per annum depending on experience.
To apply for this Recruitment Coordinator job email CV today for immediate consideration, all CV's will be reviewed in the strictest of confidence by Jean in Principle