Recruiter - Global Marketing Strategy - Expired
|Job Title||Recruiter - Global Marketing Strategy|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + see description|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Start Date||August 2018|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
Recruiter - Global Marketing Strategy
Salary range €56000 to €76000, 40-hour week, mobile phone, lap top, 25 days annual leave plus other attractive benefits.
Top tech organisation, Dublin 2
We seek a top recruiter to work on the Global Marketing Strategy team of this hugely successful worldwide company. The mission of this team is to ensure safe and trusted connections between people and businesses. Successful candidates are adaptable, creative and have a bias toward action and can successfully work across various teams & countries.
What are we looking for?
As a member of this recruiting team, you will conceive practical and creative ways to engage leading talent. You will take an empathetic approach and you will be motivated to be a knowledgeable partner to candidates and hiring managers.
Your new role
- Manage full cycle recruiting for multiple, complex searches, creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent to each role
- Self-source candidates while partnering with the recruitment team to source also
- Develop and execute fully comprehensive sourcing plans, analysing requirements to determine target profile needs and matches
- Develop and execute strategies to support our GMS resourcing needs including evolving our processes so we can streamline and innovate how we work with the business
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders
- 5+ years recruiting experience
- In-house recruiting preferred but agency also of interest combined with in-house
- Background in tech, media, ad agency or professional services preferred
- Experience working on marketing, analytics, finance or similar functional areas required
- Experience managing 15+ requisitions simultaneously
What to do next
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call me, Maria, to have a confidential discussion about this role or other opportunities we have here at Principle that may interest you on 01 6035073 or mail your CV or a query about the role to email@example.com.