Quantity Surveyor - Expired
|Job Title||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary||€60000 - €70000 per annum + Top Tier Salary|
|Location||Dublin West, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Quantity Surveyor 60k to 70k
As a Quantity Surveyor this is a chance to work with a group of people who are free spirited, able to come up with their own ideas, and are given scope to put their talents to their best use. But besides this being a fun work environment, this worldwide construction company is very serious when it comes to putting their employees first.
What Will I be Doing?
· Price/forecast the cost of the materials
· Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets & bills of quantities
· Track changes to the design and/or construction work
· Procure or agree the services of contractors and/or subcontractors
· Measure and value the work done on site
· Liaise with the client, site managers, project managers and site engineers
· Select and/or source construction materials
What Do I Need to Have for This Role?
Third level qualification in Quantity Surveying/Construction Economics and 3 plus years' experience working as a Quantity Surveyor
What Will I Get in Return?
Benefits here are top of the range, generous holidays, competitive salary, very good pension, free life assurance, progressive work life balance policies and benefits.
Principle also have open roles for Quantity Surveyors in Wicklow.
To apply for this Quantity Surveyor role click on the link below or if you would like to learn more, please call Maria on 01 603 5073.