Quality Systems Documentation Administrator - Expired
|Job Title||Quality Systems Documentation Administrator|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum|
|Location||Cork, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||12 months ago|
Quality System Documentation Administrator
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Quality Systems Documentation Administrator with a medical devices/pharma background to join the Quality Department of a global medical devices company in Cork. The organization have operations throughout the world and are at the forefront of developing innovative medical device.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Salary: €38,000 annually
- Contract Type: Permanent fulltime
- Benefits: Healthcare, pension, bonus, life assurance, education support +++++
- Opportunity to be part of a highly collaborative team to work on global edge projects
- Training & Development: Continuous training and opportunity to upskill
As a Quality Systems Documentation Administrator, some of your responsibilities will include
- To review Quality System documentation including procedures, specifications etc.
- Support the 'Change Control' process and validation documentation as required
- To identify and communicate the need for process improvement opportunities and its management.
- 3rd level degree within an engineering or science discipline
- Strong communication skills with an ability to interact at all levels
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
Apply Now with your CV to get more info and to be considered for this exciting Quality Systems Documentation Administrator role and to be a part of a global medical device Co who are at the forefront, also you can send in your LinkedIn profile. All applications are reviewed by Som in Principle and will be treated in the strictest of confidence.