Quality Reliability Engineer Global Tech EMEA - Expired
|Job Title||Quality Reliability Engineer Global Tech EMEA|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 1 month ago|
Quality Reliability Engineer Global Tech EMEA
Exciting new Manufacturing Quality or Reliability Engineer role is now available to join our Global Tech Co based in Dublin within their Manufacturing team.
As a Reliability Engineer within the manufacturing environment, you will be supporting test frameworks within their networking hardware and operations support. You will be helping the operations engineering team to roll out the framework with their partner organisations.
- Salary up to €85K annually
- Job Type: Contract
- Benefits: Holidays, Laptop/ mobiles, etc
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge projects globally alongside a highly dynamic and collaborative team
- 3+ years of experience rolling out/ deploying and supporting manufacturing test frameworks/ software
- Experience in testing and debugging methodologies and a good understanding of hardware architecture
- Experience working with test engineering, test frameworks, and manufacturing quality teams to execute manufacturing tests
- Scripting background- Python or Perl or Bash
Apply Now to this Quality Reliability Engineer position with your CV or LinkedIn or just your contact details for further details or info. All applications are reviewed in the strictest confidence by Som in Principle.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 016035075