Quality Engineer Semiconductors €85K - Expired
|Job Title||Quality Engineer Semiconductors €85K|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
Quality Engineer Semiconductors €85K
Are you an experienced Quality and/or Reliability Engineer good working knowledge in Quality Systems and operations? Looking for a step up in the career? Keep reading…
As a Manufacturing Quality Engineer, you will be supporting manufacturing test frameworks for one of the worlds leading online media company in their networking hardware and operations support. You will be part of Operations engineering team and helping them roll out the framework in their partner organisations.
What's in it for you?
- Salary: up to €85,000 per year
- Location: Dublin City
- Benefits: Holidays, Laptop/ mobiles, etc
- Opportunity to work in a highly collaborative and dynamic team globally and to be a part of it working on cutting edge projects
- BS Electrical/ Computer Science or any related degree
- 4+ years of experience working within manufacturing environment with hands on deploying and supporting manufacturing test software
- Good understanding and knowledge of hardware architecture - test and debugging methodologies
- Solid experience in using quality tools and methodologies in a manufacturing and/or engineering environment
- Scripting skills in Python or Per or Bash
- To provide operational support and on-call support within manufacturing environment for the organisation and the suppliers
- Liaise with test engineering, manufacturing quality, test framework teams to execute manufacturing tests as defined by product owners
- Work with Manufacturing Quality Engineering team to triage and actions to take for failures during product testing - troubleshoot and debugging
Apply Now to this Manufacturing Quality Engineer position with your CV or LinkedIn or just your contact details for further details or info. All applications are reviewed in the strictest confidence by Som in Principle.
email@example.com | 016035075