Quality Engineer Medical Devices 55K - Expired
|Job Title||Quality Engineer Medical Devices 55K|
|Salary||Competitive + Bonus + full benefits package|
|Location||Galway, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||5 months ago|
Quality Engineer Medical Devices 55K
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Quality Engineer with a medical devices/pharma background to join the Quality Department of a global medical devices company in Galway. The organization have operations throughout the world and are at the forefront of developing innovative medical device and healthcare products.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Salary: €55,000 annually
- Contract Type: Permanent fulltime
- Benefits: Healthcare, pension, bonus, life assurance, education support +++++
- Opportunity to be part of a highly collaborative team to work on global edge projects
- Training & Development: Continuous training and opportunity to upskill
As a Quality Engineer, some of your responsibilities will include
- To compile and execute validation protocols for new products/processes and software.
- Lead QA input to design for manufacturing activities in the team
- To asses and communicate the need for process improvement opportunities to management.
- To develop various QA risk analysis to minimize risk
- 3rd level degree within an engineering or science discipline
- Previous experience/knowledge FDA and MDD GMP and knowledge of quality systems
- Strong communication skills with an ability to interact at all levels
Apply Now with your CV to get more info and to be considered for this exciting Quality Engineer role and to be a part of a global medical device Co who are at the forefront, also you can send in your LinkedIn profile. All applications are reviewed by Som in Principle and will be treated in the strictest of confidence.