Quality Engineer Medical Devices - Expired
|Job Title||Quality Engineer Medical Devices|
|Salary||€45000 - €55000 per annum + Bonus + full benefits package|
|Location||Cork City, Cork|
|Job Advertised||6 months ago|
Quality Engineer Medical Devices
Immediate requirement for an Engineering/Science graduate with 2+years of experience to join the Quality Department of a global medical devices company in Cork. The organisation have operations throughout the world and are at the forefront of developing innovative medical device and healthcare products. The organisation offers flexi-time and also supports CPD and helps you to step up in your career.
As a Quality Engineer, some of your responsibilities will include
- Manage the specified quality system processes.
- Compile and execute validation protocols for new product/processes and software.
- Work directly with various customers of the quality system processes to ensure compliance to site, sector/franchise/regulatory requirements
- Responsible for identifying and communicating the need for process improvement opportunities to management.
- 3rd level degree within an engineering or science discipline
- Previous experience/knowledge FDA and MDD GMP and knowledge of quality systems
- Strong communication skills with an ability to interact at all levels
This Quality Engineer role is a full-time permanent role offering €45K-€55K along with excellent benefits package such as healthcare, pension, holidays, education support, flexi-time, early finish on Friday and many more.
Apply Now for this Quality Engineer role or email CV to Som in Principle for immediate review.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 01 6035075