Quality Engineer Medical Devices - Expired
|Job Title||Quality Engineer Medical Devices|
|Location||Cork City, Cork|
|Job Advertised||12 months ago|
Quality Engineer Medical Devices
Immediate requirement for an Engineering/Science graduate to join the Quality Department of a global medical devices company in Cork. The organisation have operations throughout the world and are at the forefront of developing innovative medical device and healthcare products.
As a Quality Engineer, some of your responsibilities will include
- Manage the specified quality system processes.
- Compile and execute validation protocols for new product/processes and software.
- Work directly with various customers of the quality system processes to ensure compliance to site, sector/franchise/regulatory requirements
- Responsible for identifying and communicating the need for process improvement opportunities to management.
- 3rd level degree within an engineering or science discipline
- Previous experience/knowledge FDA and MDD GMP and knowledge of quality systems
- Strong communication skills with an ability to interact at all levels
- Ability to prioritize workload
The role will commence as a 12-month contract/permanent offering an annual salary of €45K based on your experience
To apply for this Quality Engineer role email CV to Som in Principle for immediate review.
email@example.com | 01 6035075