Quality Assurance Process Engineer - Expired
|Job Title||Quality Assurance Process Engineer|
|Salary||€45000 - €55000 per annum + Bonus + full benefits package|
|Location||Cork, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||2 months ago|
Quality Assurance Process Engineer
Are you looking for a new opportunity in 2021? Do you have experience in Quality Assurance/ Validation/ Engineering? If so, keep reading……
This global medical device manufactures, markets, and distributes products that are designed to advance patient care while delivering clinical and economic value to healthcare systems globally. They are now looking for a QA Process Validation Engineer and Computer Systems Validation Engineer to support their validation processes in line with local and international regulations.
Some of what you will be doing...
- You will be assisting in the development of validation requirements on new equipment introductions/ processes/ process changes.
- You will ensure validation tasks are completed and complying with EHS requirements.
- You will be part of a team that develops the strategy and validation plan for equipment and process validations.
- You will have experience in process and equipment Validation
- You will have knowledge of Quality Systems (FDA/ISO)
- You will have an extensive understanding of Validation practices
- You will have knowledge of 21 CFR 820, 21 CFR 11, ISO 13485, and European regulations associated.
This QA Process Validation Engineer role offers:
- A salary circa €55k with flexible
- Remote working opportunities (office visit 2 days per week)
- A range of benefits including healthcare, pension, and an employee discount scheme to name a few
If you are interested in hearing more about this role and other engineering opportunities, apply here or please contact me, Som at Principle for a quick chat.