Quality Analyst Medical Devices 40K - Expired
|Job Title||Quality Analyst Medical Devices 40K|
|Location||Cork City, Cork|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
Quality Analyst Medical Devices 40K
Fantastic opportunity for a Quality Analyst with a background in Medical Devices/Pharma to join one of the fastest growing companies who are changing & improving the lives of people around the world every day. If you enjoy working on projects, would like to work as part of an international team and gain exposure to Quality Control best practice - keep reading.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Salary: €40,000 annually
- Contract Type: Permanent fulltime
- Benefits: Healthcare, pension, bonus, life assurance, education support +++++
- Opportunity to work with the most talented cohort of like-minded professionals in the Pharma/medical device industry.
- Training & Development: Continuous training and opportunity to upskill
As a Quality Analyst, some of your responsibilities will include
- To support the quality department in the management of the site GMP Documentation, SOPs etc
- To support document generation, review, approval of documentation within the Documentation Management system e.g., SOP's, and related GMP documentation.
- Work directly with various customers of the quality system processes to ensure compliance to site, sector/franchise/regulatory requirements
- 3rd level degree within an engineering or science discipline
- Previous experience/knowledge of GMP/QSR regulations and knowledge of quality systems
- Previous experience working within a Medical Device or Pharma organisation.
To be considered for this excellent QA Analyst role and to be a part of global renowned medical device Co apply today with CV or send a DM on LinkedIn or pick up the phone. All applications will be reviewed by Som in Principle and will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 01 6035075