Quality Analyst Call Centre - Policy French or Spanish Speaker - Expired
|Job Title||Quality Analyst Call Centre - Policy French or Spanish Speaker|
|Salary||€40000 - €45000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
Quality Analyst Call Centre - Policy/Legal French or Spanish Speaker
New opportunities have just become available in the Regulatory Response/Policy team of a global tech company who have taken the market by storm. This role would ideally suit a person with 2+ years' experience in a Contact Center and who is a fluent French or Spanish speaker with experience in quality within Policy/ Legal/ Regulatory Response.
What will you be doing
As a member of the Quality Regulatory Response team your main task will be to evaluate internal specialists (Regulatory Response & Customer Service) and drive Quality initiatives for continuous improvement. The analysis, business case development and reporting of evaluations and root cause analysis data will be the responsibility of this Analyst along with making sure all assigned duties are completed by the deadline.
- Fluent French or Spanish speaker (along with English)
- 2+ years' experience within a call centre environment
- Experience with NICE quality center software
- Knowledge of Regularity Response, Policy, Legal or similar would be beneficial.
- You must be able to work 40 hours per week
- 3rd level degree
- This role offers an annual salary of €45,000
- The role will commence as a 6-month contract
- Its work from home for the next 6 months Laptop & Mobile provided.
Apply today with CV or LinkedIn profile for this Quality Analyst role -Maria in Principle will be reviewing all profiles.